KOB Web Staff
Upgraded: April 21, 2020 05: 45 PM
Created: April 21, 2020 03: 55 PM.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.- The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported 7 additional COVID-19- related deaths in the state on Tuesday.
The most recent deaths consist of:
- A woman in her 80 s from Chaves County. The person was hospitalized and had underlying medical conditions.
- A woman in her 70 s from Bernalillo County.
- A female in her 80 s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying medical conditions and was a citizen of the La Vida Llena facility in Albuquerque.
- A male in his 80 s from Bernalillo County.
- A male in his 90 s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and was a local of the La Vida Llena facility in Albuquerque.
- A second male in his 90 s from Bernalillo County. The person had hidden health conditions and was a resident of the La Vida Llena facility in Albuquerque.
- A male in his 60 s from McKinley County. The person was hospitalized and had underlying health conditions.
The variety of deaths of New Mexico locals related to COVID-19 is now 65.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 103 favorable cases of COVID-19, bringing the overall to 2,072
The current favorable cases consist of:
- 20 brand-new cases in Bernalillo County
- 2 new cases in Cibola County
- 3 brand-new cases in Doña Ana County
- 1 brand-new cases in Lincoln County
- 45 brand-new cases in McKinley County
- 5 new cases in Sandoval County
- 21 brand-new cases in San Juan County
- 2 brand-new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in Socorro County
- 1 brand-new case in Valencia County
To see the number of favorable cases in each county, click on this link.
The Health Department stated that 119 individuals are hospitalized, and 529 people have recuperated from COVID-19
Copyright 2020 – KOB-TV LLC, A Hubbard Broadcasting Business