Who should Democratic governmental confident Joseph R. Biden select for a running mate?
A new Politico/Morning Consult survey reveals that voters would choose Mr. Biden choose a conservative or a “religious” individual over both a liberal and a woman– though the numbers are close. Here is a tasting of the findings:
– 67%of U.S. voters say it is necessary that Mr. Biden choose a running mate who has “legal experience.”
– 66%citizens say it is very important he pick a running mate who has “executive experience.”
– 48%voters say it’s important he pick a running mate who is “more youthful than him.”
– 32%say it is essential he select someone who is “spiritual.”
– 31%state it is necessary he choose someone who is “more conservative than him.”
– 29%state it’ crucial he select a running mate who is a lady.
– 25%say it is essential that he pick somebody who is “more liberal than him.”
– 14%state it’s important that he choose someone who is a man.
Source: A Politico/Morning Consult survey of 1,990 registered U.S. citizens conducted April 10-12